Navigating Conflict in Relationships
Learn how to deal with conflict in a healthy way and stop people-pleasing.
In collaboration with Daniella Moyles, we are offering a course on how to navigate conflict in relationships. Daniella Moyles is an author, certified yoga and meditation teacher, and a level 3 Kundalini Reiki practitioner. She has completed a higher diploma in nutritional science and lifestyle medicine and is currently undertaking a bachelor’s degree in counselling and psychotherapy. She is trained in integrative bodywork, somatic experiencing and trauma-informed mindfulness.
Do you struggle to communicate your needs with loved ones?
Do you avoid conflict at all costs?
Do you find yourself in situations of conflict that feel out of control?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you are not alone.
So the question is, how can you navigate conflict in a healthy way?
Across two sessions, we will explore the importance of conflict in relationships, delve into the different types of conflict and help you to detect when conflict becomes unhealthy. We will teach you how to approach conflict in a healthy way by expressing your own needs, setting healthy boundaries, and standing firm.
On completion of this course, you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the different types of conflict
- Understand the importance of conflict in relationships
- Recognise when conflict is healthy or unhealthy
- Learn how to approach conflict in a healthy way
- Learn how to express your own needs and stand firm during a conflict
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries in order to increase self-worth
- Learn how to have healthier relationships
The course also includes a free Q & A session.